Save the Date! October 10, 2015 from 9am-2pm
Join your fellow Inspire Students for Inspire Colorado's Project Planning Retreat! Students will participate in a day of planning and preparation for their civic action projects, will learn more about Inspire Colorado's Candidate Forum, and will participate in an election simulation to learn about the workings of an election.
Lunch will be provided for you. Come prepared and excited to reunite with your Inspired Teams, friends, and Mentors!
You should make sure to bring the following:
- Your binder you were given at the Leadership Academy
- Additional notes from your school, team, or mentor check-ins if applicable
- A computer, tablet, or something to research with only if you have one (it is alright if you don't)!
- Any notes and research you have for your Civic Action Project.
- Empty belly, a positive attitude, and a creative mindset!
Start thinking about ways that you can make a change in your community through a civic action project. Think of ways to engage elected officials and how to make a positive and lasting impact through your voice!
1536 Wynkoop St
Denver, CO 80202
Google map and directions